Date: September 16, 2013 to December 12, 2013
It was a fantastic and terrific job during this semester. There were about nine members in School Orchestra including me. My supervisor, Mr. Ang and the leader had made a plan for music recitals and the time for extra rehearsals. Then we practiced our individual musics for the audience. Once we done the audience, we began to practice our individual music recitals for the AIS Community and Conference. I chose the violin music, called 'Minuet', composed by L. Boccherini, which consisted with piano piece, because I played violin. Therefore, I practiced with my leader, who is also a pianist. At first, it didn't work but luckily it worked at the day when AIS Community Conference began.
On the day, when AIS Community Conference began, nine of us had performed the music. I was the second person to perform the music.
I was so anxious during my performance, but I tried not to give up and played it as hard as I could.
To conclude, despite some difficulties, I think I had a wonderful time to work with music recitals and making new friends. I hope I can participate this activity in term 4.
No comments:
Post a Comment