Date: From September 8 2013 to December 12th 2013
Place: The Estella, An Phu District 2 TPHCM., Yoga room
Time: 11:00am to 12:00pm
I started my boxing lesson from 8th of September. Throughout this semester, I learned the
fundamental techniques from my coach, also my supervisor. I knew that before I started boxing, I
have to do warming-up, which were skipping five hundreds times and stretching. Although I was
exhausted at that moment, I found it very engaging. After that, I moved onto boxing practice.
Because it was my first time to learn boxing, I learned some basic techniques of punching, which
were Jab, Cross, Hook, Swing, Spinning Backfist and Uppercut and defense. I thought it was like a
piece of cake, but in a real situation, no it was so challenging. Once I finished, I had a belly massage.
It was quite hurt, but I tried not to yell.
To sum up, despite some difficulties, I really enjoyed this sport and I hope next semester, I will learn
other techniques, too.




No comments:
Post a Comment